Vanguard Security Technologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vanguard Security Technologies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo Lore and how Vanguard fits in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazer
Admin

Halo Lore and how Vanguard fits in Empty
PostSubject: Halo Lore and how Vanguard fits in   Halo Lore and how Vanguard fits in EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:58 pm

So for shits and giggles (God I love saying that), Vanguard's lore will fit the Canon of the Halo Universe. If you are confused on any aspects of the Halo storyline, ask it here (I'll give spoiler alerts if needed).

So how does Vanguard fit in? Before the start of the War, the UNSC had relied on contractors for the development of some of their technologies. Vanguard Industries won a massive defense contract, and thus created Vanguard Technology and Design, to develop highly classified technologies, initially specializing in star vessels and other vehicles.

As the War dragged on, more desperate measures had to be taken. In hopes to accelerate the Spartan project (origionally designated Orion), VTD had become closely involved with the Spartan project, developing armor and equipment. But now, more dangerous research and testing was underway. By 2550, Vanguard Tech had several large facilities on Reach so they could work even more closely with the Spartan project, developing armor and technologies, as well as researching augmentation. Several Spartan IIIs were even assigned to Vanguard to help facilitate their research.

After Reach fell, Vanguards off-world facilities were the only places available to the UNSC to develop more spartans and more technologies, as the UNSC's entire infrastructure was centered on Reach. After Reach, Vanguard received nearly 90% of the defense contracting budget. In 2552, Vanguard began producing Spartan IIIs in limited numbers for the UNSC.

After the end of the War, Vanguard was remained as a powerful defense entity. With the approval of the Spartan IV project, their role was obvious. Vanguard, in complete control of the augmentation and development of the SIVs, created a new subsidiary; Vanguard Security, a PMC.

------

So now everyone add stuff you want, ask for clarification, modifications, whatever, and we'll complete our background. Tell me what you want to be part of the Vanguard story.
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardsecurity.board-directory.net
Lazer
Admin

Halo Lore and how Vanguard fits in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Lore and how Vanguard fits in   Halo Lore and how Vanguard fits in EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 am

This is all tenative people, tell me what you think is stupid, what you like, what you dont, what you think doesnt fit in.
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardsecurity.board-directory.net

Halo Lore and how Vanguard fits in
Page 1 of 1